To enable us to perform processes related to a variety of personnel administration, and general business management purposes, it is important that DMCI collects, uses, processes and retains your personal information when it is reasonable and necessary.
In particular, we are using your information for:
1) administration of compensation and benefits;
2) performance management and training;
3) management services and outsourcing arrangements;
4) workforce management;
5) risk management;
6) statistical and audit purposes;
7) client and government reporting; and
8) other legal and expected business-related purposes.
Types of Information Collected
We collect information to (refer to above purpose). This includes information such as:
• Basic Personal Information such as name, address, and contact numbers
• Sensitive Personal Information or information that relates to individual's race, ethnic origin, marital status, and any other information described under the Data Privacy Act and its Implementing Rules and Regulations
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that all such personal information you submit through the Website is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Rights of Data Subject
You understand that you may request DMCI by a written letter or email to the Data Privacy Officer (DPO) to exercise your rights which include right to access, modify, erasure and object to processing your personal data within a reasonable time after such request.
Our contact details:
Data Privacy Officer
Christopher R. Rodriguez
DMCI PLAZA BLDG. 2281 Chino Roces Avenue Extension (Formerly Pasong Tamo Ext.) 1231
Office: +63 2 8888 3470
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
DMCI's decision to provide such access or consider any request for correction, erasure and objection to process of the personal data as it appears in DMCI's records is subject always to any exceptions under applicable laws and/or the Act.
You agree that DMCI cannot impose a charge to cover the cost of verifying a request for information and locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested.
Use and diclosure to Third Parties
As a general rule, we are not allowed to share your data to third party except in limited circumstances as noted below.
You authorize DMCI to disclose your information to accredited/affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties, whether local or foreign in the following circumstances:
• As necessary for the proper execution of processes related to the declared purpose
• The use or disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by or under law
This means we might provide information to the following:
• Our partner companies, organizations, or agencies including their sub-contractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers and contractors
• Law enforcement and government agencies
• All third parties with which we share this information are required to use your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
Personal Data Integrity and Security
1. We keep and protect your information using a secured server behind a firewal and physical access security controls
2. We restrict access to your information only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your information with strict confidentiality
3. Any personal information that you provide on the Website is initially processed and stored by DMCI. Using a secured connection, authorized DMCI personnel can then access and download your personal information from the HR Management Information System.
The data will be kept active, unless you request your data to be deleted in the system. If your profile is inactive for 10 year, you will be tagged as inactive. The data will be completely removed from the database at the expiration of the maximum period allowed by law. Once deleted, your information will no longer be searchable or included in anonymous searches and will be completely removed from all the storage location.
DMCI reserves the right to retain your data in our files under certain circumstances such as when your data may be necessary to resolve disputes, or if DMCI is required to do so by law or in the good faith and believe that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation and/or protect and defend the rights or properties of DMCI or its affiliates. If DMCI is required to retain any portion of your data for such purposes, it shall use reasonable efforts to limit such data to what is necessary to accomplish the particular purpose.